Hottest Hot Sauce
How hot can you get? Carolina Reaper is a thing. You know how to make the best habanero sauce? Let me give you 5 tips on how to make a great sauce:
- Focus on flavour
- Let the hotness complement your dish
- Don’t be afraid to lower the Scoville unit count
- Take an example on Tabasco: it’s concentrated but pure
A hot sauce should always complement your dish, and bring out flavour. Lots’ of hot sauces try to blow you away with 1.000.000 Scoville units and hotness that melts iron. Our mission is to make a hot sauce that brings out the Habanero pepper’s own fruityness.
Funny hot sauce names
- Slap Your Mama Red Edition Habanero Hot Sauce – 50,000 Scoville Units
- Secret Aardvark Drunken Jerk Jamaican Marinade – 10,000 Scoville Units
- Analize This XXX Garlic Hot Sauce – 100,000 Scoville Units
- Area 51 The Hot Sauce That Doesn’t Exist – 50,000 Scoville Units
Secret Aardvark Hot Sauce
Secret Aardvark Trading was founded by Scott Moritz. He loves of travel, surfing, making music and telling stories and discovering the flavors of the world. They began at Portland farmer’s markets which led to some major hometown success. As a result, we’re in over 300 (and counting!) roadhouses, eateries, and groceries from here to New York City! We proudly grace tables where the food matters, but the decor may not. To the Secret Aardvark website Go GO GOO!